• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Julian87

State Captain
gee I love watching these two bowl. compliment each other so well. if Mclaren has a decent series he could really find himself ultra lucky timing wise and have a nice little test career in his thirties.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon the way this knock is going will be reflected by the Saffer innings; extremely competent quick bowling against okay Test bats. Will be a lot of play/miss from both sides.

ajdude

International Coach
really need a poo, hopefully i can remember the foxtel go password.

ughhh what i need to update it

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SAfricans are just like Aussies but a bit weird. They're what you'd get if you grabbed an Aussie and chucked him in a jungle for 12-18 months. A little bit kooky.

ajdude

International Coach
i'm not one for avatar bets but someone should have an avatar bet for whether philander's average rises or lowers by the end of the series

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Would've said playing down the ground was his greatest strength having seen a fair bit of him now, interesting that you rate him off side game, although obviously they'd overlap a bit.
I remember him destroying our seamers through cover, and bombing me over my head multiple times. So yeah down the ground works too.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
SAfricans are just like Aussies but a bit weird. They're what you'd get if you grabbed an Aussie and chucked him in a jungle for 12-18 months. A little bit kooky.
Tougher men but yeh, a bit weird.

Great women in SA.