• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Eds

International Debutant
Is there anyone out there who doesn't actually think he hit it? Or are you just annoyed at the decision being overturned?

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Is there anyone out there who doesn't actually think he hit it? Or are you just annoyed at the decision being overturned?
i think its more likely than not that he hit it but yeah my beef is far more with the process

dermo

International Vice-Captain
keep in mind this is steve smith we're talking about so i want to be pretty convinced before i publicly doubt the champion

Valer

First Class Debutant
the lines are far more pronounced when its an edge though
I'm suggesting that there being a noise adds no more conclusiveness than just snicko.

60/40 hit it for mine. If the review process was purely best decision I'd have no problem.

Last edited:

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Aussie tail wagging again. How do saf approach the 2nd innings? Personally think they need to be a bit more aggressive with the bat than they were in the first innings.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Anything could happen when Johnson is bowling. good stuff this. the first ten overs is going to have some fired up bowling and intensity.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Absolutely superb from Siddle, his 188th wicket moving past Morne Morkel once again. Such a gun ball.