• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Spark

Global Moderator
I know I'm Australian, but this is the most exciting team to grace cricket in years. I hope the BBC comms from the Ashes are looking at this and realising maybe they should have focussed a little more on how good this team actually is right now, instead of how bad England is, huh Boycott? Nothing better than a fast bowler, except for Warne early 90s maybe. Wow. I love test cricket.
I get your point in general but no one should ever, ever get in the way of Boycott going on a rant about how **** England have played on a given day of a Test. One of life's great listening pleasures.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I wouldn't be surprised if de Villiers goes in sans gloves in PE. In fact I'm expecting him to.
It has to happen at some stage, AB will be the next captain and surely he can't do it keeping.

In fact, if he does get rid of the gloves this series, is it a sign that Smith is close to calling it a day? #conspiracytheories #JohnsonretiresSmith

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It has to happen at some stage, AB will be the next captain and surely he can't do it keeping.

In fact, if he does get rid of the gloves this series, is it a sign that Smith is close to calling it a day? #conspiracytheories #JohnsonretiresSmith
AB's hand is ****ed. He can't go on keeping with it or it actually will start damaging his batting, which it quite clearly hasn't to this point.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'd be surprised to see the switch happen mid series and when injury doesn't force it (ie not fit enough to keep)

dermo

International Vice-Captain
would seem that watson is not considered one of our top 6 bats and will only be picked as an all rounder

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Clarke argued the challenge of the bowling he withstood in that six-over period, from Dale Steyn and Vernon Philander, would be the equal of anything the Tasmanian would face during his Test career given the timing, pitch conditions and calibre of opposition.
Clarke on Doolan.

True that. Out of curiosity, where does Doolan field in FC cricket?

Riggins

International Captain
Nath trolling Morne into taking the second run was fantastic.

Also, when did Morkel get so **** at batting. He used to be okay. Opened the batting in a test match ffs.