• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you recruit for the IPL in the January auction?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is an obscene amount of money for someone who just got dropped from the Indian team.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
That's INR 10 crore, or INR 1000 lakh, or INR 100000000 just to make thinks simple and as uncomplicated as possible.

Blocky

Banned
I think IPL would actually be better if it were truly international, i.e no limits on teams.

Watching someone like Yuvraj go for 1400 lakh just makes me laugh, the only reason is the need for seven Indians per side.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Wait on, so KKR and CSK get in a bidding war, then KKR just use their rights to match card?

:wacko:

You'd think any sane person would just not push the price up, then use the card.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wait on, so KKR and CSK get in a bidding war, then KKR just use their rights to match card?

:wacko:

You'd think any sane person would just not push the price up, then use the card.
It's possible they had a certain amount they were willing to pay just to keep the card for someone else.