• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you recruit for the IPL in the January auction?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One thing is for sure, none of the club owners/advisers have seen the movie 'Moneyball', have they. Their inability to spot value buys is laughable.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I thought Pankaj Singh would get picked up. Probably Lee too. Milne, Cummins would be fodder and a waste of an international slot.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
What more does Pankaj Singh need to do, to get a place in an IPL side or the national side? Bribe a selector, like Abhijeet Kale? Leave Rajasthan, whom the BCCI hate with a passion? Give up cricket and play hockey? It's a pity when in a mega auction for an Indian domestic event, India's single best seam bowler gets no takers at all.

eroticfishcake

U19 Vice-Captain
What more does Pankaj Singh need to do, to get a place in an IPL side or the national side? Bribe a selector, like Abhijeet Kale? Leave Rajasthan, whom the BCCI hate with a passion? Give up cricket and play hockey? It's a pity when in a mega auction for an Indian domestic event, India's single best seam bowler gets no takers at all.
What's sad is that Ishant got picked up,unadc*nt received 2.8 crore(probably would buy some food with that),even Nehra was bought :D

Vinay Kumar Got bought too! he gave away a century !

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I can understand Vinay Kumar getting bought, after he won the Irani Trophy game against Rest Of India with a ten-wicket haul. Nehra, Ishant and Unadkat were sold at far more than they were worth.

Maybe Pankaj Singh can join that party of brigands running Delhi, and regularly protest on the streets for his inclusion in the national team.

GGG

State Captain
You could make a team of the unsold players that could win the comp. I didn't follow much of todays auction but I also presume Ryder went unsold?