• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you recruit for the IPL in the January auction?

GGG

State Captain
Ross Taylor is in the form of his life, scored a couple of tons v India and yet goes unsold. Surely they need to drug test the bidders.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ross Taylor is in the form of his life, scored a couple of tons v India and yet goes unsold. Surely they need to drug test the bidders.
This isn't a Test auction. Taylor is nowhere near his power hitting best.

He went unsold in round 1 and I'm sure he'll get picked up round 2.

Blocky

Banned
Some of the selections just seem so stupid and I still for the life of me can't figure out the appeal of Glen Maxwell.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
given the amount of yuck spin in the IPL, you'd think someone would pick up Prasanna for 50 ****ing lakh

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
All rounders time.

Have the bidders forgotten about Jimmy Neesham's Champions Trophy performance?

You get the feeling everyone is just waiting for the Corey Anderson Show.

Flem274*

123/5
i reckon corey will go cheaper than most nzers would predict. he's left his run too late.

guptill should have gone. taylor has been **** in all t20 for a while now so not surprising he hasn't gone yet. neesham should go.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Yeah, Anderson might have made more if he was before Maxwell. Might just be Delhi and Mumbai left in the market for Anderson. 300-450L?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will anyone raise Mumbai's INR 450 lakh?

Edit: Anderson sold to Mumbai Indians for INR 450 lakh - $ 750,000

Last edited: