• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Budget Draft

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A random idea I had:

Basically, it's a standard all-time draft but each team has a budget of :

500 Test caps
30000 Test runs
1000 Test wickets.

To allow some flexibilityy and variation between teams in any round of the draft, prior to making your pick, you may elect to 'exchange' 100 wickets for 3000 runs or vice versa.
So you may adjust your budget to 27000 runs and 1100 wickets or 33000 runs and 900 wickets.
This may only be done once and is irreversible.

I apologise in advance if this ends up horribly. As I said it's a random idea and I've not put masses of thought into whether the budgets work or not but they should be roughly ok.
Half a team of Warwick Armstrongs and half a team of Trevor Goddards gets you pretty close.

Register interest below as usual.
No Bradman. 18 hour pick limit.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
You can talk, ****.

And lets be honest, with Marcuss running it this draft won't make it till a round two :ph34r: