• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has the Prime Minsters XLbeen named yet,if so who's in the team.

brockley

International Captain
Know Brett Lee's captain.
Heard rumours whos' in.
Weird to release the One Day squad before the PMS' XL.
If its not named anyone know when it will be named?

brockley

International Captain
Tony Abbott (gee i hate him) said on ABC radio PM's xl named in 2 days time.
I reckon Ryan Carters will play,who else i dunno,Michael Spaseski from Canberra is tipped to play.

ajdude

International Coach
is this gonna be shown anywhere? doesn't look like it's on fox.

also what's the go with this

seems like a pregame show, first innings and second innings

edit: probably nz v ind, nvm

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
How the **** did Blake Dean get a contract? Bowled absolute filth in that first game.

brockley

International Captain
Spaseski in.
Team named today.
Phil Hughes in?
No TV coverage covered on CA website,due to T20 action apparently.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How the **** did Blake Dean get a contract? Bowled absolute filth in that first game.
His Futures League record isn't bad; I reckon he probably just Kerriganed a bit under the spotlight. I was surprised they didn't go Devoy if they were going to go an ACT spinner though.

ajdude

International Coach
@Jesse_Hogan: PM XI: Lee (c), Bird, Cutting, Handscomb, Hodge, Lynn, A.McDermott, Muirhead, Pomersbach, Rose, Neser, M.Spaseski (ACT). 12th: S.Devoy (ACT)

not sure when they'll name the remaining 28 players.

ajdude

International Coach
the live stream of the women's test is pretty top notch, hope it's similar for the PM's XI match.