• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steyn the Bully

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Looks like Steyn is bullying some poor little test batsmen from each team these days.

Against Pak it was Hafeez and now it's Rohit Sharma.

Steyn to Sharma, "I scored more runs than you"

Rohit to Steyn, "Come to India". :laugh:

Rasimione

U19 Captain
Looks like Steyn is bullying some poor little test batsmen from each team these days.

"You have played a handful of games and you have done nothing in your career" Steyn To Rohit.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
There was a great moment when he was bowling to Kane Williamson in 2012. KW had survived a close shout for caught the previous ball (was probably out), and Steyn ran in and bowled a horrible delivery that seamed back and smashed him right in the box. Williamson collapsed in a heap, and Steyn walked up to his prone form and just said

"Oh that looked like it hurt...but I'm not going to apologise."

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Steyn is so great. Just got those mad **** eyes. The sort of bloke whose cellar the cops should check out when he moves house.

smash84

The Tiger King
There was a great moment when he was bowling to Kane Williamson in 2012. KW had survived a close shout for caught the previous ball (was probably out), and Steyn ran in and bowled a horrible delivery that seamed back and smashed him right in the box. Williamson collapsed in a heap, and Steyn walked up to his prone form and just said

:lol:

WAG

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Reckon that's the worst attitude. IIRC Kohli said something similar to Warner when they were out here last. Not saying it's exclusive to Indian players mind you, but just think it's a very defeatist mindset especially given India's record overseas.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah it was poor by Kohli then, and poor by Rohit now. Disappointing attitude. Sad to see two of my favourite players say stupid sledges like that.

That being said, Kohli was right about Warner. Got him back 4-0 :ph34r:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait I thought it was Ishant who said that to warner? Or was he the one who said "We also won 2-0 at home " :laugh: which is not quite as terrible but still bad

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah Kohli definitely said the wait til you come to India, because Warner was going hard at him when Kohli was closing in on his ton in Adelaide.

Spark

Global Moderator
Nah Kohli definitely said the wait til you come to India, because Warner was going hard at him when Kohli was closing in on his ton in Adelaide.
wait there was definitely something said during Perth, think os is right that it was ishant

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Reckon that's the worst attitude. IIRC Kohli said something similar to Warner when they were out here last. Not saying it's exclusive to Indian players mind you, but just think it's a very defeatist mindset especially given India's record overseas.
It's especially pathetic because Steyn has probably achieved more in tests in India than someone like Rohit.

M0rphin3

International Debutant

Oh yea

Steyn keeps it classy except for that whole spitting business vs Benn. WAG.

PS: Could someone upload the Rohit sledge?

Gavaskar

Cricket Spectator

If Rohit was smart he would have said "at least I've never been booed by my own fans." or "score a few more and you might get to play for a good team like England."

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

How is that a funny reply from Rohit...