• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steyn the Bully

Unomaas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm not a fan of bullying/sledging but I must admit that Steyn's chirp to Rohit Sharma had me in stitches!

As for his next victim...? Simple! Its gonna be Davie Warner! All evidence leads one to suspect that its easy to climb into Warner's head! Of course there is a risk that Davie Warner might retaliate. Steyn definitely doesn't want a repeat of KP's innings at Leed's. Precocious talent can have some serious drawbacks for Steyn.

It is interesting to note that Steyn's sledging evolution has coincided with Donald's appointment as bowling coach. Before that, Steyn was a somewhat respectable fast bowler. It mush help having a champion sledger (both giving and receiving) as your coach. I don't know if its good or bad but if he's gonna dish up more of the Rohit treatment, its gonna make me a believer in this sledging thing!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

[video]http://distilleryvesper1-9.ak.instagram.com/4214674290c611e3a0e40ecab7803609_101.mp4[/video]

Watch out Ryan Harris.

Last edited: