• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

jonbrooks

International Debutant
And I've just jinxed Kohli. A rank full toss he could have hit anywhere and he hits it straight to Ryder who takes a good catch.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
cricinfo said:
Vamsi Krishna B: "4 runs for kohli, and Now I can go peacefully to sleep knowing that india will win (fact: when kohli hits a century in a chase india wins)"
Oh boy, I hope this guy wakes up to a lovely surprise.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
I don't think it's game over yet. Indian tail can still bat. Ashvin's got some FC 50s, hasn't he? Sharma's no mug either.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
India need to remember that less Milne comes back to bowl they still have 3 overs of spin to play. Just keep calm and play smartly

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Don't really think this is over yet. New Zealand could just disintergrate here. Williamson will probably have to bowl a few more.

EDIT: Bhuvi beat me to it.

Last edited: