• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English spinners

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
halsey said:
If West Ham aren't that bad, please explain to me how the are 6th in Division 1. :O :P
OK, if you could just drag your attention away from the walls covered with pictures of Scholes, Butt and the Nevilles for one second, I point out that there are actually several divisions below the Nationwide First...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Which, funnily enough, just so happens to be true. :D

Also, if I am a glory hunter, please explain why I don't support Real Madrid? Oh yeah, I forgot, they are rubbish...:P

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I predict we will beat them in thefinal of the champions league this year.
And I predict Zimbabwe will win the VB series and China will win the World Cup in 2007. :lol:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
ERM pretty ironic that every thing from Real Madrid to Chelsea to the bowling of Anil Kumble to Exeter city is being discussed on a thread to discuss English spinners. The signals are pretty encouraging for the future of English Spin bowling.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Pratyush said:
ERM pretty ironic that every thing from Real Madrid to Chelsea to the bowling of Anil Kumble to Exeter city is being discussed on a thread to discuss English spinners. The signals are pretty encouraging for the future of English Spin bowling.
That's CricketWeb for you...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pratyush said:
Look on it as our OWN version of spin:D

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
India has got 6 players who can play for England right now and are much better than a certain Gareth Batty-

Anil Kumble
Bhajji
Sarandeep Singh
Ramesh Powar
Rajesh Pawar
Amit Mishra

I would say Utpal Chatterjee could also fancy coming out of retirement at 38 if he got a chance to play tests in England :duh:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Well, it's not that hard to be better than Gareth Batty, so that doesn't say much...

Besides, I rate Schofield, and with experience, he could be better than all your "brilliant" Indians...:D