• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash 2013/14 Tipping Comp

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let it be known that I could easily copy TPW's tips for the remainder of this competition to protect my lead.

However, I play an attractive brand of big bash tipping and will not do so:

Stars
Sixers

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That would protect your lead from Tpw, but not necessarily from brockers brockley or Dan.

I quite like the idea of the Stars losing, unfortunately they are playing an ordinary outfit so Melbourne Stars in the first game. The second game should be a tight match. Mo Henriques is a big out for the 6ers but Starc is a big in. Ah who am I kidding, I'll just copy Benchy.

Stars
Sixers

wiff

First Class Debutant
Let it be known that I could easily copy TPW's tips for the remainder of this competition to protect my lead.

However, I play an attractive brand of big bash tipping and will not do so:

Stars
Sixers
I'll have the opposite of what he's having.

the big bambino

International Captain
Could go for the 'dogs but upsets won't get me a trophy. So I've gone for the faves to pad my stats like a Shane watson 2nd innings century.

Riggins

International Captain
This should be like primary school sport, and the last tip worth 100 points to keep everyone in it.

ajdude

International Coach
stars
scorchers (i don't even know if they're playing, whoever's playing against the sixers)

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Scorchers.
I'll take the opposite to try and win the race for 3rd fairly, not by a 0.1 point margin.

Hurricanes it is, even taking the Jono Wells factor into account. Surely Simmons can't make runs again.

#PreparedToLoseToWin

wiff

First Class Debutant
This should be like primary school sport, and the last tip worth 100 points to keep everyone in it.
Didn't you read Nufan's rules? Semi final points are calculated on a similar duckworth-lewis system*, which means that I am now in first place.

*section 5.3: only in the event of both the underdogs winning the semi finals, and one of the games is shortened due to rain, then all points therefore accumulated are multiplied by participants shoe size.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Will wait until benchmark00's call so I can do the opposite thing again. Stops me having to think about the game.