• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Under -19 World Cup 2014

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ITT, brockley obsesses over English cricket. Like every other thread he posts in.
Weirdest post. Have you ever considered that you just haven't seen the posts brockley makes about non-English cricket as they're in threads you don't read because you obsess over English cricket?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
brockley is well known for his english-centric posts in the australian domestic thread tbf

Xuhaib

International Coach
I have met Zia quiet a few times when he played for PIA and there is no doubt in my mind he is no more then 19-20 some time you do end up looking older/younger then your actual self in pictures. Even Kamran did not look that old watching him on telly ,hell I don't think Afridi's age is as fabricated as initially every one thought does not look more then 35 imo when at one time people thought he is playing around with 4-5 years.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Weirdest post. Have you ever considered that you just haven't seen the posts brockley makes about non-English cricket as they're in threads you don't read because you obsess over English cricket?
Brockley has made loads of the same bloody post on which ever threads about England stealing players. It's boring.

And you're right I'm more interested in the english threads. Thats not to say I don't read other threads or watch other cricket. Rather I tend to post on stuff I'm sure on my convictions about. Some people on the forum tend to have an opinion on everything but there posts are vague and lacking real analysis because they know only a brief outline of the situation.

brockley

International Captain
Bit sensitive Egyptian,just highlighting a trend of Counties to buy under 18 overseas players so they can qualify in 4 years.
On the Aussie dom thread most chat on Aussie stuff,unless another Aussie goes over to England which must P*** o** Aussie fans.