• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Test Team in 2018

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Warner
Hughes
Doolan
Maddinson
Smith
Henriques
Nevill
Starc
Pattinson
Cummins
Lyon
Wasn't too bad tbh. Bowling attack is right bar Haze, Henriques should be in the team as should Nev. Hughes most probably would have been. Missed on Doolan though.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Squad Combinations

Sami Aslam
Azhar Ali
Asad Shafiq
Babar Azam
Haris Sohail
Shadab Khan/
Sarfraz Ahmed
Yasir Shah
Mohammad Amir
Wahab Riaz
Junaid Khan

Combinations

Ahmed Shehzad as reserve opener
Fawad Alam at 6 if you're playing 4 bowlers
Mohammad Asghar if you're playing 2 spinners
Aamer Yamin if you want a fast bowling all rounder and if Shadab's FC numbers aren't quite there yet.
Rahat Ali, Imran Khan, Hassan Ali as reserve pacers.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The best calls I feel, having read through the thread...

If Smith is in the side in 2018 then he'll probably bat 4, being established and all that.
I"m surprise Josh Hazlewood doesn't feature on these list more often.He is on his way to surpassing Starc.I know its a huge call but I"m predicting that he will be leading our attack by then.

Also, its uncanny how it was like whenever a poster nailed the bowling attack, he messed up the batting prediction and vice versa. :)