• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** ICC Intercontinental Cup Final - Afghanistan v Ireland

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
No idea who bowled that over of non-turning off spin there (6hr 34min mark on the stream), but damn their action would rank high in Brumby's rankings.

EDIT: Shabir Noori, apparently.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
No idea who bowled that over of non-turning off spin there (6hr 34min mark on the stream), but damn their action would rank high in Brumby's rankings.

EDIT: Shabir Noori, apparently.
Yeah was Noori; I definitely think he'll get reported if he gets more exposure but he's a batsman so it's not exactly a big drama for him.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Second new ball to clean up the rest of the batting order. 300-350 will be too much for them to chase though imo.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow, how the hell did they give White LBW to that ball, was pitching well outside off.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
White's technique looks absolutely rank every time I watch him bat. He's not a slogger as such but FMD he plays some odd shots.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How many viewers would something like this need before advertisers would start getting at all interested in genuine ads during the coverage between overs and such? I don't imagine 500 odd would be anywhere near, but it's something they should probably be aiming at in the medium term to generate revenue.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many viewers would something like this need before advertisers would start getting at all interested in genuine ads during the coverage between overs and such? I don't imagine 500 odd would be anywhere near, but it's something they should probably be aiming at in the medium term to generate revenue.
Putting up an ad for the PROM.

BC_fan_abored

School Boy/Girl Captain
There should be a reward for winning this series like getting to host/tour a test or series with the bottom ranked test side. It's not like either of the two contenders wouldn't be able to fit it in. would Probably be grateful for the revenue and experience.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ratings have cracked 1,000 now; getting there. :p