• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** ICC Intercontinental Cup Final - Afghanistan v Ireland

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The leg spinner wouldn't, every second ball he's bowled has been a full toss or a half tracker. Aaron Redmond could land it better than him. Nabi looks an entirely innocuous finger spinner, so yes he'd look pretty at home in an NZ side.
Nabi's extremely accurate and he can seriously bat as well so he'd be a legitimate chance I reckon. Better cricketer than Bruce Martin IMO, especially if he had access to NZC coaching and facilities.

Yeah, I heard it too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha Mooney gets yet another wicket with a leg stump half volley! He does it so often too, often is such strange ways. Caught and bowled this time.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
My first look at Rahmat; really liking the look of his technique. Good footwork and has lots of time; could have problems falling over to the off side so he should watch out for the Mooney leg stump half volley (lol) but it's nice to watch.

I didn't get to see him bowl but he came on second change and took three wickets bowling leggies and he's only 20 years old; exciting cricketer.

BC_fan_abored

School Boy/Girl Captain
Some lovely catches from Ireland late yesterday but a pretty disappointing total. Afghanistan has played some lovely looking shots this morning.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably got fed up of talking to himself. Can't believe they didn't give him a partner.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If old mate from Canada was so desperate to watch associate standard cricket teams going head to head he must be spewing he missed the whole days play of West Indies and New Zealand.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Huge wicket.

Afghanistan basically have a genuine batsman coming in at number 8 though so anything's still possible this innings.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'm forgoing sleep to watch Ireland play Afghanistan in Dubai. Oh what a life I lead.