• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket moments you're not proud of

SpofforthLohman

U19 12th Man
Used to really lose the plot if I got myself out, have broken a few things in a few changing rooms.. Regret all that, but I just couldn't handle getting myself out
Your lucky, on one occasion I played a rash shot and the captain busted up the change room before I got there, perhaps it was the smile on my face as I got out. It was hilarious cos I was at number 10 in the line up and we had tons of runs still to get, but I warned him, I told him I was a great number 11, he should have listened... LOL. I never got a bowl that day so my care factor was zero, it wasn't A grade anyway, it was B Grade and in a country town. If I had my way I would have always sent the 12th man out to bat before mne but I never got to be captain and I think thats also against the rules... LOL

salman85

International Debutant
I remember bowling this HUGE wide ball once.Very embarrassing.

As i went back to my run up,i was playacting and rubbing my wrist pretending that it was sprained which is why i bowled the wide ball.So this guy fielding nearby goes "You can stop the acting.You're just a poor bowler".

I don't think i've ever felt smaller.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cried after we lost the last match i was ever going to play for my school of 6 years.