• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ultimate cricket contest you would have loved to see?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
MSD has plaiyed 3 matches featuring McGrath

6th Match: Australia v India at Kuala Lumpur, Sep 22, 2006 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

18th Match: India v Australia at Mohali, Oct 29, 2006 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

1 match he didn't get to bat, the other two matches McGrath was his usual economical self but Dhoni was dismissed by Lee and Bracken respectively
Dhoni didn't face McGrath in one game, scored 10 off 7 against him in the other. Dhoni owned McGrath IMO :ph34r:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wonder why someone of his reputation had only hit 8 sixes. Time to watch his Perth knock.

OverratedSanity

Wonder why someone of his reputation had only hit 8 sixes. Time to watch his Perth knock.
Was more of a smash it through the covers type batsman than smash it over long on.
And sadly I don't think footage exists for that Perth knock... Atleast I haven't been able to find any

Daemon

Was more of a smash it through the covers type batsman than smash it over long on.
And sadly I don't think footage exists for that Perth knock... Atleast I haven't been able to find any
Ended up watching a Viswanath hundred instead somehow. Pascoe bowls the most insane bouncer to him in that, **** me. Time for more Pascoe videos..