• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just wanted to say thanks to you Cricketweb folk

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Never would've started uploading cricket videos from my archive if not for you guys here. Easily the best cricket forum in the world. I never thought it would amount to much, just wanted to share some Greg Blewett innings. Cricinfo's article today is nuts, you wouldnt think its a particularly slow cricket day.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Thanks a lot for the videos Rob. It has been an absolute joy to have you around. May many more of your videos be enjoyed by many around the world :)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IMO Rob's biggest contribution, and overall his contribution is massive, has been his extensive domestic cricket archive. Stuff they'd never ever dream of showing during a days play. Top stuff.

Last edited:

Zinzan

I'd thank you in return if you actually dug up Martin Crowe's 188 vs. Australia at the Gabba as you promised 2 years ago :p

Haha, kidding, Your videos are consistently the best online, and love that you post NZ stuff which is relatively rare.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thats not my channell!!!! Is that linked in the article???
Yeah thought that might be the case. And yeah, in this paragraph

Moody says some of those titles now sell in online auctions for four-figure sums. For instance, not even Cricket South Africa has copies of a collection of rare videos he has from the South African rebel tours, which remain a lost world of cricket history. He says that copies have sold on eBay for up to $4000, and he has even fielded requests from players who featured in the games to provide them with footage from the tours. Want to see Sylvester Clarke hit Peter Kirsten with a bouncer in 1983-84? Thanks to Moody, you now can.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Amazing Cricket Videos Man; Thank you Rob!! :) Even though I cringe at the Sachin-trolling you have done over the years :laugh: But my life has been enhanced by your work. The youtube account and collection is part of your will, right?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
FMD though, how do you write an article about a guy's Youtube channel and then link to a copycat version?
LMAO. Indeed. I cant even find my own videos on youtube, always end up with copycat channels under my own name.

adub

International Captain
Brushing aside the suggestion that he is a kind of folk hero in the world of cricket, Moody says, "It's just a Youtube channel. It's one amongst millions. I don't think it's as big a deal as people think."

On that point alone, he couldn't be more wrong.
Yep the **** couldn't be more dead wrong. Thanks Rob.

OverratedSanity

On behalf of all those stupid Sachin fanatics, and as a cricket fan, I apologise... Those daily abuses and threats must have been annoying, atleast initially. I fully support any troll Sachin video you still have locked away somewhere.

I can honestly say I've probably spent more time on the Internet watching random awesomeness on your channel than anything else. You're a treasure to cricket Fans, robelinda2, don't you ever retire

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's amazing mate, well done.

Also big kudos to Cricinfo for writing this up. Terrific piece.

OverratedSanity

I've gotta say... When I read the title I was afraid you were announcing your retirement from youtube or something. Nearly **** myself