• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just wanted to say thanks to you Cricketweb folk

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you think Rob's cricket video collection is extensive, imagine his p0rn stash.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Truly living the dream - not merely mentioned on Cricinfo but the subject of his own article. Congratulations mate, richly deserved.

Rob Moody - WAFG.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hahahaha. My hair just wont accept doing anything different. Ive been cursed since 8 years old.
Just the same excuse I used to trot out for doing something that, despite almost overwhelming evidence to the contrary, I believed made me attractive to women

But I digress - forgot to say kudos to you on the article, though I do fear that failing to plug CW may earn you an infraction ......................................

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Rob, really chuffed that you've got some of the recognition you deserve for the massive contribution you've made. Enjoy it mate.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats Rob, I believe you have done as much as anyone or board in the past decade to maintain interest in test cricket for the younger generation (by showing the greats of the past) and refresh great memories from the older one.

Congrats you thoroughly deserve any recognition that you receive and I dare say that if Steve Sabol (deservedly) can make it into the football hall of fame, then you deserve a shot as well and I have felt that way for a while.

Thank You for what you do.