• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rakitha Weerasundara

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Well, I sure hope I don't see Horne come into the PS and look utterly flummoxed by a left-armer who dares to swing the ball back in like that.

Blocky

Banned

Well, I sure hope I don't see Horne come into the PS and look utterly flummoxed by a left-armer who dares to swing the ball back in like that.
Maybe you haven't seen Trent Boult getting world class players out with that exact same style of delivery huh?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, you often see a world-class player trip over an 120kph inswinger as wretchedly as Horne did there. Keep Blockying.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like another Rob Nicol.
This rumour of the Duke coming into NZ domestic cricket won't help Horne get his career away as an Auckland opener, that's for sure.

Maybe that's why Matt Horne and Andre Adams are assembling stonewallers and very unfashionable 125kph pacers, in readiness.

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
This rumour of the Duke coming into NZ domestic cricket won't help Horne get his career away as an Auckland opener, that's for sure.

Maybe that's why Matt Horne and Andre Adams are assembling stonewallers and very unfashionable 125kph pacers, in readiness.
:laugh:

Donovan Grobbelaar will become a nightmare to face up against.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah he's going to England in April I see. I'd prefer it was say South Africa, and he was going to stay there for 3-5 years until he's no longer Anaru Kitchening his pull shot off the front foot, but that's still good I guess.