• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

James

Cricket Web Owner
Wed Dec 11 (20 ovs)
1st T20I - Pakistan v Sri Lanka
Dubai International Cricket Stadium

Fri Dec 13 (20 ovs)
2nd T20I - Pakistan v Sri Lanka

Wed Dec 18 (50 ovs)
1st ODI - Pakistan v Sri Lanka
Sharjah Cricket Stadium

Fri Dec 20 (50 ovs)
2nd ODI - Pakistan v Sri Lanka

Sun Dec 22 (50 ovs)
3rd ODI - Pakistan v Sri Lanka
Sharjah Cricket Stadium

Wed Dec 25 (50 ovs)
4th ODI - Pakistan v Sri Lanka
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Fri Dec 27 (50 ovs)
5th ODI - Pakistan v Sri Lanka

Tue Dec 31 - Sat Jan 4
1st Test - Pakistan v Sri Lanka

Wed Jan 8 - Sun Jan 12
2nd Test - Pakistan v Sri Lanka

Thu Jan 16 - Mon Jan 20
3rd Test - Pakistan v Sri Lanka
Sharjah Cricket Stadium

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cricket on Christmas day and a Test match starting New Years Eve is an interesting move.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Has a Test match ever started and finished in separate years before? Makes it annoying for those calendar year runs+wicket lists we always see.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Really interesting series, SL with some bowling issues bar Herath but Pakistan with a few batting headaches, Herath vs Ajmal crucial I reckon

salman85

International Debutant
Pakistan-Srilanka is always a good contest.

I'd like to see Gul making a comeback and hopefully do well.Despite the presence of other fast bowlers,an inform Gul remains our pace spearhead.Irfan is a doubt for the series, so that makes Gul's inclusion even more likely.But whatever happens,please for the love of God,i hope Sohail Tanvir and Wahab Riaz don't play any test matches.Give Bilawal a test cap if you want,but dispose off Tanvir and Wahab permanently.

Also, it's time to give Ahmed Shahzad a go in test matches.He's been a regular in our limited overs team this year and he's done a reasonable job.Time to test him at Test Level IMO.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
An inform Gul is more potent than all our other fast bowlers.He has led our paceline for a while now.Atleast in limited over cricket.

How is he NOT a spearhead?

smash84

The Tiger King
There is a match going on here :p

Usman Khan looks sharp, good pace

What's the point in finding all T20 bowlers. We need bowlers who can get wickets in test matches

salman85

International Debutant
There is a match going on here :p

Usman Khan looks sharp, good pace

What's the point in finding all T20 bowlers. We need bowlers who can get wickets in test matches
What's a T20 bowler anyway? There are batsmen who might be suited to the shorter formats, but the rule doesn't really apply to bowlers.

Good win by Pakistan however.If we win the second T20, we climb to the top of the ranking.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm really beginning to question the role of Lahiru Thirimanne in the t20 side, particularly when he comes in at 6 or 7, he did all right this game but they may as well get Jeevan Mendis or some other **** to do the job while Lahiru works on his test game