• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Xuhaib

International Coach
the only issue I have is his bowling partner in domestics Sadaf consistently out bowls him yet they continue to prefer Rahat over him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
the only issue I have is his bowling partner in domestics Sadaf consistently out bowls him yet they continue to prefer Rahat over him.
Haha yeah I brought up Sadaf here ages ago; CPL international rankings had him as the 30th best bowler in the world or something based on his domestic exploits alone at one point. He must look absolute gash live.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
And Hafeez is back in the team. So frustrating. This could have been an opportunity for Azhar Ali to regain some confidence.
Also Shan Masood should have been given a longer run.

salman85

International Debutant
Bhatti's first test wicket.Good stuff.He's look sharp so far.

Need to get Sangakarra out quick.His record against Pakistan is monstrous.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
They should have gone with more spinners. I am kind of glad that Dav Whatmore is going after this series. He hasn't been that great a coach for us. I hope we see Mohsin Khan returning.
I remember when Whatmore was picked there was a lot of excitement as he was tipped to be this magician and I was never excited about the appointment. This is a coach whose last meaningful achievement was the World Cup victory in 96 where I would credit Sri Lanka's golden generation of players like De Silva, Gurusinha and Ranatunga much more.
The other team he was involved with - Bangladesh produced their best players Shakib, Tamim, Rahim AFTER he left in 2007 and yet he is considered this great coach.
Was never going to work for Pakistan.

Xuhaib

International Coach
And Hafeez is back in the team. So frustrating. This could have been an opportunity for Azhar Ali to regain some confidence.
Also Shan Masood should have been given a longer run.
Hafeez has too much clout in the team to remain dropped after 3 hundreds in a series.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So happy to see Mahela fail. What an overrated player and his record against Pakistan does him justice and I want it to stay that way.

Bhatti what a debut.
Great decision to pick him over an unfit Gul.