• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't afford to be inept now, the batsmen must continue to look to score without being reckless

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
calm down boi, if your fast bowlers can't get through 20 overs at the start of the day being rotated through then they must be pathetic in terms of fitness

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So gun this is on sky. Has Silva opened much in FC? I thought he was a keeper batsman?
He's been batting top 3 in most cricket for a little while now. I think it was a national directive; they wanted him to do a reverse Watling. He scored masses of runs in the top three against New Zealand A just recently; I'm surprised you don't remember that.

Flem274*

123/5
I'd almost forgotten how wide Mahela defended the pacers. That's his biggest issue in seamer friendly conditions imo.
He's been batting top 3 in most cricket for a little while now. I think it was a national directive; they wanted him to do a reverse Watling. He scored masses of runs in the top three against New Zealand A just recently; I'm surprised you don't remember that.
I don't remember what I ate for breakfast today. ****ed if I know what Kaushal did against NZ A. I remember he and Chandimal and all those blokes gave the likes of Kugglejuggle some serious tap though.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Finally an attacking shot to Ajmal, you can't let him bowl to you all day without taking him on

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Good session from both teams, but Sri Lanka have consolidated their dominant position here, if these 2 can be there when the lead is chased down then they will be really on top. Pakistan in need of some quick wickets

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Some really good gritty batting from these two, I was concerned that ineptness would be the undoing of Kaushal and Mahela but it appears there are no demons in the pitch so they can simply occupy the crease and put away the bad balls when they come, really good stuff