• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hoping Mahela can make a score. Definitely a limited batsmen but he shouldn't go out like this. Had a soft spot for him over the last few years with his WC final knock and him chewing the **** out of Maxwell, Warner and Wade here in Australia after that T20 match.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hoping Mahela can make a score. Definitely a limited batsmen but he shouldn't go out like this. Had a soft spot for him over the last few years with his WC final knock and him chewing the **** out of Maxwell, Warner and Wade here in Australia after that T20 match.
He split his webbing and was off the field for a while; probably won't even bat in his regular position now.

smash84

The Tiger King
was in a conference all day long today and just came and checked this thread......WTF.......Pakistan all out for 165 :blink:

I guess I am not surprised at 165 all out, more like 165 all out to Sri Lanka and that too in the UAE which is supposed to be Pakistan's stronghold....pathetic

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Easily the best innings of the match, really. So smooth

YorksLanka

International Debutant
HI All, new member here..got fed up of the bias and antics of the "infocric" site so nice to see a balanced view here..I think it was Sri Lanka's day today and particularly pleasing for me to se eour young quicks(med-quicks) do well and stand up to be counted..hopefully we can apply ourselves and bat ourselves into a good lead to give ourselves the best chance of a win...

salman85

International Debutant
Poor batting from Pakistan really.Not to say SL didn't bowl well,but no way is this a 165 pitch.

Junaid and Ajmal will need to fire tomorrow to bring Pakistan in the match.The bright side however,is the fact that Pakistan won't be batting 4th - if the match stretches that long i.e.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
First session crucial here, there will be some assistance for the pacers throughout the day but it will be hardest to bat now, the ball is already a bit old, which is when Sri Lanka got it moving the most yesterday. If there are no wickets or perhaps only one or even two before lunch then Sri Lanka can go on and build a big lead, however 4 or 5 wickets and Pakistan are back in the match with Sri Lanka's weak tail plus the pitch will only get better until about tea day 3 by the looks of things

smash84

The Tiger King
Pakistan would be shell shocked after this match.....can see an innings defeat looming in the next 2 days

smash84

The Tiger King
why the **** is misbah playing Rahat Ali all the time? Why wasn't Talha picked?

Can we please have a change in bowling asswipe Misbah

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Junaid didn't look all that pleased to have gotten out Chandimal then. Suddenly 77 behind with 7 wicket in hand doen't look that easy to pass by much.