• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
this is so good. through about 8 guinness, had some 18yo bartender chick into me which i feel gross about but which is flattering all the same, am listening to some Herbie Hancock (just post Miles) and watching Herath bowl.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Sri Lankan seamers are taking wickets? What the **** is this?

for Maximas, since he's a music student, and also since he posted that ***y piece of cricket.

(Melody = harmony is the whole point of this brilliant composition. That's the reference. Actually, the whole album is awesome. Check it,)

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year

for Maximas, since he's a music student, and also since he posted that ***y piece of cricket.

(Melody = harmony is the whole point of this brilliant composition. That's the reference. Actually, the whole album is awesome. Check it,)
Ahhh, this thread is so much better when it's not just me posting, cheers

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
ohh, a bit unlucky to be given with the impact, but a very well deserved wicket, decent start though

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You can tell how good each upcoming Rahat delivery will be just by looking at what he does with his front arm just before he releases it. Sort it out, bowling coach.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
bad light, ok.

Dominant day for Sri Lanka, really pleasing to see not only discipline from the fast bowlers, but genuine incisiveness and penetration, Pradeep in particular looked very dangerous while Lakmal and Eranga stuck to their lines and were rewarded for bowling tight lines and extracting some swing and seam movement away from the right handers. The dismissal of Misbah by Eranga was excellent, bowled him some bouncers then a perfect away swinger on a length to get the outside edge, good to see him bowling to plans, something the young SL quicks have never really done in their short careers. I would've been surprised if Karunaratne got through the night but he looked pretty good, although his issues outside off stump persist, at least he didn't allow the bowlers to dominate. Sri Lanka are set up to build a big lead over the next few days if they can bat well, but they must avoid the ineptness that Pakistan displayed, pressure must be put on the bowlers. Overall I'm very pleased.