• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
****, door opens, Sanga played some nice shots but he never looked truly secure out there, these two must get to stumps

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh Mahela, why must you be so good to watch yet so awful against seam movement at the same time

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh Mahela, why must you be so good to watch yet so awful against seam movement at the same time
Harsh, jumped off a length and hit him on the gloves first ball, although if you're point is more general then yes

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Silva needs to dig in for the long haul, probably needs to bat until lunch tomorrow at least to ensure Sri Lanka set a decent target

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Well if the pitch is taking turn, sure but so far it doesn't seem as though there's anything in it for herath, does it?
But Herath has this strange ability to bowl 50 straight balls in a row and somehow get the batsman to miss one of them, if Sri Lanka had more reliable and talented seamers I'd be confident with 300

smash84

The Tiger King
Pakistan actually have a realistic chance of losing this match now.....they would like to kick themselves in the nuts if it so happens

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh my God, I hadn't seen that drop before, typical Sri Lankan fielding off Herath's bowling :@

smash84

The Tiger King
I get the feeling that Pak are going to lose this one........they shouldn't have but they didn't cash in this morning and now haven't put SL under any sort of pressure