• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dave Mohammed picture

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I looked all over the net but couldnt find a picture of Dave Mohammed. Can any one help find it for me.

Rich2001

International Captain
Pratyush said:
I looked all over the net but couldnt find a picture of Dave Mohammed. Can any one help find it for me.
I can find you some, however I bet all will be copyrighted which obviously means you need to get permission to use it from the site in question first, as I asume you be using it on your site.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It would be great if you could find one and I can ask for permission. I thought of using it and doing an article on the upcoming bowlers of the Windies. :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Pratyush said:
It would be great if you could find one and I can ask for permission. I thought of using it and doing an article on the upcoming bowlers of the Windies. :)
Is the e-mail you used to sign up to Cricket Web your main one? will e-mail you a few links.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah.. yuo can mail me on that. But it has been surprisingly tough to find his pic. I saw him blwing in the first day but apparently cant find his picture! There is the other debutant too whose pic I am sure it would be even more difficult to find. Thats why too it has become some sort of a challenge.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pratyush, are you a West Indies fan?

What is your MSN?

Dave Mohammed is certainly a good prospect as are a few others around the West Indies. Hopefully I'll get an interview with him next season as he lives a walk away from my school.

I'd be interested to read that article when you are done.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Pratyush, are you a West Indies fan?
I am a huge cricket fan from India but follow all countries in depth. You may see that in my blog too that I do that. I am from that mad mad cricket city of Calcutta.

My msn id is khaitan_pratyush@hotmail.com. You can sure ad me and tell me about the interview in the future :)

Last edited: