• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New cricket blog!

Rich2001

International Captain
Pratyush said:
I am pleased to announce the launch of a great new cricket weblog Sixes and Hit Wickets! Do visit and.

I am a huge cricket fan who just found this forum and look to actively participate in it
Just to let you know we allow people to advertise their sites once only, however you can have it in your signature.... speaking of which you need to use the forum's code, HTML is turned off.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah, I changed the sig. Sure, I wont advertise again. We just launched this blog 4 days ago and I have posted some back dated entries as well.

Loved this forum and you will hopefully find some quality posts from me in the future.

Rich2001

International Captain
Pratyush said:
Yeah, I changed the sig. Sure, I wont advertise again. We just launched this blog 4 days ago and I have posted some back dated entries as well.

Loved this forum and you will hopefully find some quality posts from me in the future.
Welcome to Cricket Web, may you have many hours of fun :)

That's quite ok, wasn't ment as a warning or anything just a friendly bit of info.

Sig looks good now BTW :)