• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don Bradman 14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bet that's not his real signature either.

FMD that'll be another 80 odd bucks into the Burgeinho Xmas Fund.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not sure how I feel about Bradman being in a video game. Would just be massively unfair advantage if you played 2-player mode and someone got to have Bradman in their team.

Oh that's okay, I guess I can just select Tendulkar and it'll be even. :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The Bradman Trust has ownership of the Bradman name. Guess it's authorised by them.
Thank you. Which reminds me, I've been meaning to head down to Bowral on a day trip to check out the hall of fame one of these days.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Had a look at the playtest in melbourne (on youtube)..

Seemed like a load of bugs need ironing out.. I know budgets are small but cricket games are laughable at the moment

ajdude

International Coach
Not sure how I feel about Bradman being in a video game. Would just be massively unfair advantage if you played 2-player mode and someone got to have Bradman in their team.

you guys are so dumb when it comes to video games. "2 player mode"? is this 1988 or something

I assume it's a computer game.....

a "computer game"? give me a break burgey you're better than that

Not on the WiiU? ****!
your own fault for buying a Wii U tbh

Last edited:

Spikey

hope this doesn't mean super interntional cricket is removed from the bradman museum

Spikey

you guys are so dumb when it comes to video games. "2 player mode"? is this 1988 or something

a "computer game"? give me a break burgey you're better than that

your own fault for buying a Wii U tbh
looks like we've got a big computer games fan here

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

Do it like drafts obvs. No bradman.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
Had a look at the playtest in melbourne (on youtube)..

Seemed like a load of bugs need ironing out.. I know budgets are small but cricket games are laughable at the moment
Cricket games have been poor in the past. I remember buying Ashes 09 for the Wii.

Completely awful. (my fault for owning a Wii, I know)

ajdude

International Coach
ashes cricket 13 comes out on friday btw. with the release date being announced today. after being previously set for june, july, september, they've made november at least. and it looks like horse****

i don't even think it has 2 player mode. what type of computer game doesn't have 2 player mode?

Last edited:

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
ashes cricket 13 comes out on friday btw. with the release date being announced today. after being previously set for june, july, september, they've made november at least. and it looks like horse****

i don't even think it has 2 player mode. what type of computer game doesn't have 2 player mode?
Like I say, the Codemasters Ashes 2009 game was beyond terrible.

I don't think a single programmer on that project had ever watched a cricket match.

ajdude

International Coach
Like I say, the Codemasters Ashes 2009 game was beyond terrible.

I don't think a single programmer on that project had ever watched a cricket match.
this will be worse than that. like they scrapped everything and started again but it looks shocking

they don't even have a proper lighting system by the looks of things. and the controls look so simplistic too, batting's just defense/attack/loft, no back foot/front foot controls. ugh