• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
BTW, I just love how on CW there has been no posts in the ODI currently taking place, while the discussion has been frequent in this Test match.
Just went and posted in it - I guess part of the reason is that this match is being more widely televised, the dearth of SL fans here doesn't help either.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha no-one posted in that thread during the T20s either. I don't think I've ever seen a proper series between two top-eight sides so shunned by CW before; having the Ashes and this series on at the same time as it doesn't help I guess.
Really not a single post, jeez. Thought smali would post during the match at the very least.

Nice fifty Kohli, now double it.

biased indian

International Coach
quite surprised with the scorecard was looking for some ting like 60-5..this is far better ...not thinking too far ahead... but from here on any thing above 300 will be a decent effort

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just went and posted in it - I guess part of the reason is that this match is being more widely televised, the dearth of SL fans here doesn't help either.
You should start a SL domestic thread and update it IMO. I think it's a real shame that CW has lost some of its niche discussions; I remember back in the day we used to have a really healthy West Indies domestic thread for example. Bangladesh thread was great too even if it was mainly just one guy posting results. If you build it they will come.

cricmahanty

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm pleasantly surprised @ how well India have, in general, judged which ones to leave and which ones to offer shots too.

Just hope the batsmen don't get too loose against Tahir's lollipops from the other end, seeing it as a bulk scoring opportunity.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez, if ever a wagon wheel should show a team they have bowled too short it's that one.

Tahir is village isn't he? Fair dinkum seen grade leggies land them better than him.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
You should start a SL domestic thread and update it IMO. I think it's a real shame that CW has lost some of its niche discussions; I remember back in the day we used to have a really healthy West Indies domestic thread for example. Bangladesh thread was great too even if it was mainly just one guy posting results. If you build it they will come.
Yeah, I've kept half an eye on the current one day tournament, but until recently I didn't even follow SL domestic cricket at all, so I don't know too much, would be nice if I could get Migara or some other Sri Lankan fans interested