• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jeez. Just looked up Ajay's cricinfo page. He's still playing first class?!? Look at that batting average. Forget Submarine, forget Suresh Raina. Time for an Ajay recall!
Haha yeah I thought that was awesome when I read about it too. Unfortunately he didn't score many on his return and he only played a couple of games. You should pick him up in Athlai's CPL. :p

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha yeah I thought that was awesome when I read about it too. Unfortunately he didn't score many on his return and he only played a couple of games. You should pick him up in Athlai's CPL. :p
Why not. I need a replacement elderly ex-Indian international and he's got to be a better option than Manoj Prabhakar.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wtf? Can 'soap' even be called an insult?
Cue 'you are a soap' replies.>_>
If you live in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, apparently so. I imagine Joe Root probably called former Easts allrounder David Warner a soap before he got clocked.