• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How did I not realise there was a game today? :( So unlike me, and I've missed almost half of it already. Hating life.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Kallis still going in ODI cricket. So awesome yet so unnecessary.
He really wants to play the next World Cup, and the coach has said that's fine as long as he actually plays *some* of the ODIs leading up to it. Fair enough IMO.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
How did I not realise there was a game today? :( So unlike me, and I've missed almost half of it already. Hating life.
Probably cos of all the other series' going on right now, with the SL-Pak series starting in a week or so it's unbelievable how busy the international schedule is all of a sudden

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Probably cos of all the other series' going on right now, with the SL-Pak series starting in a week or so it's unbelievable how busy the international schedule is all of a sudden
Yeah, Australia and New Zealand playing home Tests on the same days always annoys me, especially when there are a barren periods where I think "**** I wish I could be watching one of those simultaneous Tests right now instead." We were lucky in a way that NZC randomly scheduled their game to start on a Tuesday for some reason; gave us an extra couple of days to play with.

Anyway, I'm with this game now. Tour thread just got 23% better.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He really wants to play the next World Cup, and the coach has said that's fine as long as he actually plays *some* of the ODIs leading up to it. Fair enough IMO.
He really shouldn't be playing the WC, but its Kallis, so why not.

Legend.