• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most favourite innings of Sachin Tendulkar

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That 68 he made for the Mumbai Indians vs the Kolkata Knight Riders in 2009 stands out in my mind.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
I think a lot of my favorite Sachin innings aren't centuries, but high 50s (in the 80s and 90s) that were in winning causes. That innings v. Pakistan in the 2003 World Cup was for all time

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't rank it as his best from the popular ones that I've seen, but his 148* at the SCG is definitely my favourite. Toyed around with Warne, the fields, moved around the crease with such confident footwork and unfurled so many awesome cricketing shots, in the process becoming the youngest kid to score a hundred in Australia.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
This question was asked to Ganguly, Laxman and Ravi Shastri in a show yesterday and all 3 of them said it is the Perth knock.

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
Perth 92

Edgbaston 96

ODI series in 98 when he made Warne his bitch

A half century on a NZ goat track back in 02