• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What will you miss the most about Sachin?

thread

• STROKES

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • TEMPERAMENT

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • PERSONALITY

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

salman85

International Debutant
Tendulkar would become a oh-so-horrible commentator.

He speaks like a little girl.That too one with a sore throat.

centurymaker

International Captain
He'll try to stay away from the spotlight imo. He doesn't like it imo considering how often he turns up for press conferences or interviews :p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well as a retired international cricketer you basically have three choices. Coaching, commentary or reality TV.

Or pro boxing/cage fighting I suppose
Some sort of admin job in your country's CA is where I think a large number would end up as well.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Well as a retired international cricketer you basically have three choices. Coaching, commentary or reality TV.

Or pro boxing/cage fighting I suppose
He is a member of Parliament now. Hope he does participate more in that regard now.

smash84

The Tiger King
It is tough as hell to bring integrity to such a place.

Imran is finding it hard enough despite slugging it out almost 2 decades into politics. Sachin probably wants to take it easy from here.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope he doesn't do something crassy like appear in a couple of bollywood films or reality shows or something. :p