• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SRT - How many runs left?

GuyFromLancs

State Vice-Captain
4 innings left - how many runs will he score?

I'm betting - 136 (not mind-blowing, but not Inzi either)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
4 innings suggests that people think WI will be competitive. I reckon it'll be 3 innings, about 135 runs.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone on here predicted Deonarine would make him his Bitch, and I agree. Tendulkar's balance when he plays spinners these days is awful. Think he'll get a scratchy but important fifty but otherwise FA

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Deonarine will also make him his bitch when Tendulkar comes on for a bowl at some point as part of his farewell

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't really see any reason why he won't break Lara's record of 400 in this series. So I'll say 583.

Riggins

International Captain
I can't imagine how much of a highway will be prepared if he gets a pair in the first test. It might break cw.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Someone on here predicted Deonarine would make him his Bitch, and I agree. Tendulkar's balance when he plays spinners these days is awful. Think he'll get a scratchy but important fifty but otherwise FA
Haha yeah that was me. Was slightly tongue in cheek but I do think he'd trouble him more than the quicks despite being a batting allrounder, for the reasons you just mentioned.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
4 innings suggests that people think WI will be competitive. I reckon it'll be 3 innings, about 135 runs.
The last time we toured India we had two 100 run first inning leads in three test matches!!..with a team less experienced than the one we have now!!....so you're free to do the maths!!.

Last edited: