• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SRT - How many runs left?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently India have roughly 74,000,000 internet users. We can probably round that down to about 50,000,000 in reality due to all the Precam multis.. but internet access isn't the problem; they just post elsewhere.
Good from cribbeh

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yes, very good.

So looking at the state of the game, an innings win could happen, as could the low chase that people speculated about a few weeks back. It seems highly unlikely he'll get a chance at that final ton.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Considering his last domestic innings I think he will make a 70 in 1 innings. A 10-20 run innings and an unbeaten 50 while chasing and winning in Mumbai. Its going to be incredible no matter what happens.
Got 2 out of 3 right.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ends up 79 short of 16000 then. Still, I'm so glad he played a nice knock... It brought back o many memories... The on drive, the back foot punch through the covers, the delicate late cut, flashes of everything great about his batting. More than the quantity of runs, it seemed he wanted to go out there and put on a nice final show for the fans... Couldn't be more satisfied with how it ended :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The last time we toured India we had two 100 run first inning leads in three test matches!!..with a team less experienced than the one we have now!!....so you're free to do the maths!!.
I am and will admit I made an error, I thought WI would make India bat more than once in one of the 2 games.