• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Idk why everyone is saying that Kohli's the one who's going to take over the mantle of India's best player when Rohit Sharma is around.

Pujara = Dravid
Sharma = Tendulkar (as in the person who's going to come closest to Tendulkar from the trio)
Kohli = Laxman imo in tests.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli's the only one who has passed the overseas test as yet, hard to speculate about these things until next year with all the away tests

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Idk why everyone is saying that Kohli's the one who's going to take over the mantle of India's best player when Rohit Sharma is around.

Pujara = Dravid
Sharma = Tendulkar (as in the person who's going to come closest to Tendulkar from the trio)
Kohli = Laxman imo in tests.
That would explain why I'm liking Pujara so much :dry:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli's the only one who has passed the overseas test as yet, hard to speculate about these things until next year with all the away tests
He's hit and miss atm. His technique is not tight enough yet. He's sort of like a young Ponting. Hopefully he'll get better.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
A strange irony - on virtually every single day I've ever looked at Cricinfo, one of the three names on the "most searched" list has been Sachin Tendulkar.

Today, having just been dismissed in what will almost certainly be his final Test innings, the three most searched names are Dravid, Bradman and Kallis. All being searched as comparisons perhaps?

Either way, farewell Sachin. A fine innings to sign off an extraordinary career. The most complete and - IMO - the greatest batsman of my lifetime.

Singh Is King

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
West Indies are so bad, bowling wise not to bad.

Think I read somewhere they have not won an away test series apart from Zimbabwe and Bangladesh since 1995.

Nice words "The Sean". Will feel so strange knowing he will never play again considering hes beenplaying for 24 years!
The future is in good hands I feel with Kohli, Pujara and Sharma.