• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
They are some decent options for us in the batting order, but no successor to the line of great W.I batsmen in there. Powell is better that most people is seeing right now and has great potential in my estimation. Him and Brathwaite should be the opening partnership for the immediate future and deserves to get a long run. Kirk Edwards has a good temperament and quite frankly is better option at No.3 for me at this time than Bravo.
Jonathan Carter is so talented and is also a decent keeper but is yet to put it all together at first class level, though he has improved his consistency this year.

There should be no safe players in a team this poor and as such we should be open to changes everywhere in that batting lineup outside of possibly Powell and of course Cahnders.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Our bowlers just needs to stay healthy which seems to be so hard for them. Cummins deserves a chance and is one for the future and with Sammy hopefully out of the equation an attack of Roach, Cummins, Ravi and Shane would be a decent attack.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Why the **** is Sammy opening the bowling.

This is why bowlers are hardly ever made captain. He has shown he is a **** batsman and bowler, going for the trifecta now.

Also shows he knows he time is drawing near and he needs to make an impact as a bowler or he is gone.

Last edited:

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, give the man fresh of the plane the new ball over Best, who is really only effective with the new ball, though at times erratic. :wallbash:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I can not believe Tino Best isn't opening here. Good bounce in the wicket, would definitely get him in with one under the lid.