• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The euphoria of tendulkar's farewell has plainly had a negative effect on the greatest fielding side in history.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
So Sammy should never play Test cricket for us again. That was a few slots lower than poor.

The rest of the team is over matched in foreign conditions and we need to develop better batting talent and yes a Craig Brathwaite would have served us well here instead of a T20 minded Gayle. Bravo has proven that he is not as good as we first thought and we need better consistency from Samuels and Powell.

This Indian side is probably one of the worst fielding sides I have ever seen. Just poor as well, Dhoni was lucky to hold onto that last one.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
I said i'd take TWO innings defeats if it means it's the end of Darren Sammy!!..i believe that shot is the final nail in the coffin for him!!!..he's already been ridiculed to death in the media and on cricket radio shows since the first test ended!!..and Holding has stuck the boot in even further on cricinfo!!!..as far as i'm concerned thats him finished!!..he won't get away with that even with our stupid selectors!!..otherwise there will be mayhem in the caribbean!!..

Also i hope it's the end of Gayle aswell!!..the guy is a joke who just doesn't seem to have the stomach for test cricket anymore!!!..how ironic that when we toured India in 2011 we had an inexperienced team and scored more runs with Kraigg and Barath opening the innings and Edwards in the middle order?

Thankfully we have other options which will surely be explored now after these batting performances!!!..Brathwaite is certainly one, Carter, Edwards, Fudadin and Leon Johnson are others!!!..India a good side!!..you can't take that away from them but boy have we helped their case in this series!!..we've won all first sessions only to collapse like a pack of cards!!..it's painful to watch but i'll endure if i never have to see Sammy and Gayle's face in the great WI shirt again.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Among the mayhem Ashwin gets his 100 up. Well bowled him.

Soon be on his way to 200 in the 2nd innings with batting like that.