• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Amit Mishra in for Jadeja it looks like. Or Rohit is going to bowl some of his pies as the fifth bowler. Dhoni's obsession with having an all rounder is troubling

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would have said the exact same thing I said to Sledger to you ftr, i.e. similar to Tendulkar - past your prime and posting junk. However I could have gone even further and commented how your'e both old ****s.
Haha, aren't you older than me?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Anyway, what is the best, and most hilarious way that Tendulkar can end his career on a pair?

Imo, one of his innings would have to require him being run out by Kohli. I'd also like to see him being given out for handle ball, or obstructing the field. But failing that, being bowled by someone really awful would be fantastic.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Timed out because he takes too long taking in the standing ovation as he makes his way to the middle.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The match being abandoned after during the West Indies innings he was found to have done an Afridi on the pitch would be good too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anyway, what is the best, and most hilarious way that Tendulkar can end his career on a pair?

Imo, one of his innings would have to require him being run out by Kohli. I'd also like to see him being given out for handle ball, or obstructing the field. But failing that, being bowled by someone really awful would be fantastic.
Run out by my boy Kohli would be awesome because it would be Kohli turning heel in India.

But probably the worst way to end Tendulkar's career would be out caught at slip off Robin Peterson's bowling.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
From cricinfo :

Early news from Kolkata - Rohit Sharma has been presented with his Test cap, so India will most likely play six batsmen, a wicketkeeper and four bowlers. Rohit got his cap from Sachin

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Shami Ahmed also gets a debut, is Umesh injured or something? Would have preferred him to be in the side, although Shami Ahmed isn't a bad replacement.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Shami Ahmed also gets a debut, is Umesh injured or something? Would have preferred him to be in the side, although Shami Ahmed isn't a bad replacement.
Nah he's fit. I could definitely see the Shami debut coming; flavour of the month after bowling so well in the ODI series just gone. It'll be interesting to see who the other opening bowler is.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have a bad feeling Umesh will miss out, considering his form after that injury and the fact that he doesn't play ODIs.

Have tgey released the XI yet?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Have a bad feeling Umesh will miss out, considering his form after that injury and the fact that he doesn't play ODIs.

Have tgey released the XI yet?
Yeah; Bhuvi and Sharmi are the seamers. Rohit's in for Jadeja.

At least Ishant didn't get picked. :p