• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So here's one pressing question to figure out...does India give Rohit/Rahane a game in this series and rest one of the batsmen who's already booked for the SA tour? I suspect India will make the mistake of dropping Vijay after the first test for Rohit in Mumbai. Rohit's not a test opener, but this will be one more case of looking to ODIs rather than FC to make decisions on test cricket
Well Jadeja's been rested to get over his phantom injury so unless Ashwin bats 7 (possible I suppose) then Rohit could just come into the side at six.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm actually quite scared they'll continue with Ishant + Bhuvneshwar and forget about Yadav.

Daemon

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they actually picked the complete opposite to that and went with Yadav + Shami.
Haha. Actually both scenarios feel like they're more likely to occur as opposed to what I would pick (Yadav + Bhuvneshwar).

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
if Lyon can get a 7fer in India then i see no reason why Shilly can't take wickets aswell.
Shilly won't get the same pitches Lyon had to bowl on. And Lyon is at least as good as shilly. Did nearly as well as shilly in that same series where shilly picked ten. These two matches are likely to be flat track draws

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tbf i hadn't looked at the thread until just a moment ago.
Would have said the exact same thing I said to Sledger to you ftr, i.e. similar to Tendulkar - past your prime and posting junk. However I could have gone even further and commented how your'e both old ****s.

Last edited:

Burgey

Look, it's only fair that Tendulkar gets the same treatment his contemporaries have received in recent times when they retired. So I intend to dish it out.

Burgey

Fitting that the great man's final series thread doesn't even warrant a sticky.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned on CW, but India rested a lot of players when the Windies hosted them last. Should be motivation enough for the Windies boys anyway.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned on CW, but India rested a lot of players when the Windies hosted them last. Should be motivation enough for the Windies boys anyway.
WI should be honoured that Tendulkar isn't resting this series tbf :ph34r:

Burgey

Isn't there another box of discovered documents which needs paginating, ****?