• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Cricket Webcomics - Special Preview

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I for one would like to see webcomics make a comic strip about benchmarks speedy love making with Smileyshah standing in the background with a stop watch.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally a thread which has all those delicious sins - lust, envy, pride, greed. wrath. Love the concept of having a foursome with three women and allocating them just one second of pleasure at a time. Visionary, Benchy!

On a more relevant note, the comics were quite fun. I thought it might be more of a comic book series. Have a whole plot line, and shady back-room characters like President Dalmoney,and Bookie-boy Azzers.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After a sluggish October, ajdude's ramping it up with the Ashes approaching. Some fantastic work in this thread. Looks like he's heading for a golden shower.

I mean summer.

This was brilliant:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Webcomics, being a blow-in who seems to have divided opinion somewhat and actually not spoken much about cricket yet, you're probably due to post a thread about your all time XI.