• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Cricket Webcomics - Special Preview

Webcomics

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys,

Aside from joining these forums for discussion, I thought I'd give you guys a first peek at the new Cricket satirical webcomics that we have coming out called 'The Indian Cricket Fan'.

Click here to see the comics. Don't forget to click Like!

Hope you guys enjoy it. Its all in good fun and in the sense of satire. Would appreciate your feedback on the page itself.

Cheers,
Webcomics

Last edited:

Webcomics

Cricket Spectator
haha.....I liked it too
Thanks! If you guys could actually 'Like' the Facebook page, we can spread awareness. We want it to be a proper platform for cricket satire, which doesn't really exist anymore. As an Indian, I am a huge fan of cricket and cricketers, but I think the whole media and business fueled over-the-top obsession with cricket is ripe for satirical picking.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was only having a conversation the other day with a fellow CW member saying how badly we need something like these cartoons. Good stuff

Webcomics

Cricket Spectator
I was only having a conversation the other day with a fellow CW member saying how badly we need something like these cartoons. Good stuff
Thanks Burgery, we appreciate all the support we can get. Please spread the word and we'll keep trying to bring you Cricket Satire. :)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf uve was just as upset at my repeated jokes about he Mumbai terrorist attacks.