• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Cricket Webcomics - Special Preview

Webcomics

Cricket Spectator
just shut the **** up. you can't force people to like your page or find something funny.
Why don't you calm the **** down, junior. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I'm asking the people who actually DID they say liked it and found it funny to do a simple click on a page.

Atleast I'm not the one with the picture of a British filmmaker on a cricket forum. Maybe after this, we can both register at a Movies forum and upload an avatar of Greg Chappel.

Esperance

U19 Cricketer
Why don't you calm the **** down, junior. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, I'm asking the people who actually DID they say liked it and found it funny to do a simple click on a page.

Atleast I'm not the one with the picture of a British filmmaker on a cricket forum. Maybe after this, we can both register at a Movies forum and upload an avatar of Greg Chappel.
you've joined a cricket discussion site with the sole purpose of advertising your mediocre trash and needlessly pushed people, who evidently did not want to, like your page. can it.

Webcomics

Cricket Spectator
a fellow new member who can't stand the **** on exhibition here.
Oh, I'm sorry, let me remove that gun which is pointed towards your face. You know, that gun which I pointed at your head and FORCED you to read this thread? That gun which I pointed at your head and FORCED you to go through everything that was post here? That gun which I pointed at your head and FORCED you to click 'like'?

Yeah that gun is lowered, you're good, bro.

you've joined a cricket discussion site with the sole purpose of advertising your mediocre trash and needlessly pushed people, who evidently did not want to, like your page. can it.
Actually, I joined a cricket discussion site to both discuss cricket AND promote my mediocre trash which is ABOUT cricket. Where else am I going to show people? A hockey forum? Maybe I should get a picture of Kurosawa and post on the baseball forums. I haven't needlessly pushed anyone, I just asked them to like in on the page if they liked it in person.

We need to find your a nice pair of tweezers, junior. I just hope that bug up your ass hasn't done any lasting damage.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't mean to be a coot, but can you guys please just click on 'Like' at the page. It would really help us a lot, and it requires literally 3 seconds of your time.
Advertising is against the rules on this forum, which gave us every incentive to delete this thread the moment we saw it and give you an infraction. We decided not to though, firstly because you'd posted relevantly in a few other threads, and secondly because we felt our members might enjoy the comics given we don't offer them here.

So we're happy for you to post the comics here or even link to the page for people to discuss them. Ordinarily we'd probably not be okay with that but we decided to make an exception.

All that said, you're really pushing the envelope by (repeatedly) asking members to Like the page. Even doing so once kind of pushed this thread into advertising territory but again, we decided to let it slide. Everyone who has read this thread is now fully aware that liking the page would help support the comics and they're free with that information to make up their own minds. As such, I'm asking you politely to stop making that request.

This isn't a debate, but a moderator instruction. Hopefully this thread can get vaguely back on track now. Thanks.

Esperance

U19 Cricketer
Actually, I joined a cricket discussion site to both discuss cricket AND promote my mediocre trash which is ABOUT cricket. Where else am I going to show people? A hockey forum? Maybe I should get a picture of Kurosawa and post on the baseball forums. I haven't needlessly pushed anyone, I just asked them to like in on the page if they liked it in person.

We need to find your a nice pair of tweezers, junior. I just hope that bug up your ass hasn't done any lasting damage.
its unequivocal and irrefutable that the only reason you joined this forum was to advertise your asinine junk, keep kiddin' yourself.

Webcomics

Cricket Spectator
Advertising is against the rules on this forum, which gave us every incentive to delete this thread the moment we saw it and give you an infraction. We decided not to though, firstly because you'd posted relevantly in a few other threads, and secondly because we felt our members might enjoy the comics given we don't offer them here.

So we're happy for you to post the comics here or even link to the page for people to discuss them. Ordinarily we'd probably not be okay with that but we decided to make an exception.

All that said, you're really pushing the envelope by (repeatedly) asking members to Like the page. Even doing so once kind of pushed this thread into advertising territory but again, we decided to let it slide. Everyone who has read this thread is now fully aware that liking the page would help support the comics and they're free with that information to make up their own minds. As such, I'm asking you politely to stop making that request.

This isn't a debate, but a moderator instruction. Hopefully this thread can get vaguely back on track now. Thanks.
Well thats all I needed to know. Thanks.

its unequivocal and irrefutable that the only reason you joined this forum was to advertise your asinine junk, keep kiddin' yourself.
Yeah, I love how you've managed to consistently post useful stuff.