• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Cricket Webcomics - Special Preview

ajdude

International Coach
So all humor should be sanitized and non-threatening. Dark humor should not exist. Mickey Mouse forever. Got it.
i like this guy.

uvelocity is the religious guy of the community, he has his beliefs but you can just ignore them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait, so cricket web comics isn't a sub forum on this site?

I think James has the copyright over the name cricket web and I shall be suggesting he contact his lawyer (I need the dough).

Webcomics

Cricket Spectator
uvelocity is the religious guy of the community, he has his beliefs but you can just ignore them.
Don't worry about floglocity, he's a **** ****.
Tbf uve was just as upset at my repeated jokes about he Mumbai terrorist attacks.
Ever heard the one about the priest and the rabbi who walked into a pub? Nope, because the pub was at the Mumbai Hilton and they got their heads blown off.

Wait, so cricket web comics isn't a sub forum on this site?

I think James has the copyright over the name cricket web and I shall be suggesting he contact his lawyer (I need the dough).
It isn't Cricket Web Comics guys... its Cricket Webcomics.

Webcomics = Comics on the internet.

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
i need an opportunity to mention someone on here participating in sportsbet's spring carnival of ****s