• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World T20 Qualifiers

Regfan

Cricket Spectator
These matches are being streamed for anyone interested who wasn't aware. The Afghanistan game has commentary, the Ireland one hasn't had any for me.

[video]http://www.icc-cricket.com[/video]
Pardon my incompetence with site-browsing but if you mean "video streaming" where exactly on the site do I go for it?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pardon my incompetence with site-browsing but if you mean "video streaming" where exactly on the site do I go for it?
Yeah sorry, when I started watching the stream I just copied and pasted what I assumed was a direct link. Matches start in 45 minutes so when the matches start I think it should be clear to see the streaming on the above site, if they have a stream today.

Regfan

Cricket Spectator
Yeah sorry, when I started watching the stream I just copied and pasted what I assumed was a direct link. Matches start in 45 minutes so when the matches start I think it should be clear to see the streaming on the above site, if they have a stream today.
Ah, that makes sense. Really hoping the Afghanistan vs PNG game is streamed, that'll be a cracker that I'm tipping PNG on. Only game I'm really confident of the result though is the Ireland one, can't see them losing today. Holland have looked weak and while they're favourites I think their game can go any way and I don't have a good enough assessment of the USA team to judge there.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ah, that makes sense. Really hoping the Afghanistan vs PNG game is streamed, that'll be a cracker that I'm tipping PNG on. Only game I'm really confident of the result though is the Ireland one, can't see them losing today. Holland have looked weak and while they're favourites I think their game can go any way and I don't have a good enough assessment of the USA team to judge there.
Yeah Afghanistan vs PNG appears to be a tough game to predict. I'll go for the Afghans but not confident. The ICC site doesn't appear to be working with streams yet not is Cricinfo, but you can follow scores on twitter https://twitter.com/ICCLive

EDIT - This would be better. Don't think there is any video today. http://www.icc-cricket.com/match/worldt20q-2013/36

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nah I can see it too. They've stuffed it up and included the bowlers into the batting scorecard. I think the match commentary, although very basic can be considered correct the majority of the time.

Regfan

Cricket Spectator
You'd have to think Irelands 138 is below par here and that UAE are very much in the running for creating a massive upset here.

PNG looking like putting up 160-170 here.

Regfan

Cricket Spectator
UAE are 51/1 after 7 chasing a measly 138. Ireland would need a miracle to win from here.

Edit: Somehow Sorensens 3 overs for 8 runs and 2 wickets has changed the game entirely.

Last edited:

Regfan

Cricket Spectator
What's peoples predictions on tonights games?

I'm not sure on any of them really. I think the odds are slightly off in the Denmark vs Kenya game, Kenya are a better team but not that much better. Canada and HK seem fairly even and I think the best game of the night is Nepal and Scotland which should be a high scoring game.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenya get streamed for the first time today. Hopefully the bowling and the batting, and the fielding all show up on the same day for once. Its only Denmark though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Match is already over. Kenya smashed the not so great Danes.

Agree Regfan that Scotland vs Nepal could be a good game, it is being streamed too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Denmark's batting has been a complete joke for this whole tournament. Seriously, seriously terrible. They need to hire Murphy as batting coach obviously.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Denmark's batting has been a complete joke for this whole tournament. Seriously, seriously terrible. They need to hire Murphy as batting coach obviously.
They've seriously underperformed. They're better than what they've shown (though not great obviously).

Their big player, Freddie, just hasn't got going. Normally people can just bat around him but he's got out cheaply all the time. There are a couple of total sloggers in their team which haven't surprised me that they've failed but equally I'm surprised one of them haven't come off this tournament at least once.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will always hate Majid Haq for popularising the pause before you bowl **** that offspinners these days like to do. Nice to see him being taken apart here.