• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World T20 Qualifiers

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It does give them the opportunity to play against top teams, IF they prove themselves as good enough to via the qualifying. I'd much rather this then a series of one-sided games in the main Tournament.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Never happened? Kenya in 03 at the expense of the hosts, Ireland and Bangladesh in 07 instead of India and Pakistan? Can't they just settle with one system (the simpler, the better IMO) and let what happens, happen.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
By being too good, I mean the knock on effects of those one of wins i.e. getting thru at the expense of some established name. Like S.A in 03, India and Pakistan in 07

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Because one is in Asia and one is in Europe.

It's like the soccer World Cup. Australia don't compete against England to qualify. Teams that are ranked higher than Australia in the soccer rankings haven't made the World Cup yet Australia have.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
These matches are being streamed for anyone interested who wasn't aware. The Afghanistan game has commentary, the Ireland one hasn't had any for me.

[video]http://www.icc-cricket.com[/video]

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep, PNG smashing the Dutch. The other 5 matches currently on are pretty close though.

stumpski

International Captain
Scotland wanting 35 from three overs, given that they're only two wickets down though there'll be questions asked if they should fall short.

juro

U19 12th Man
There's been some pretty exciting finishes to these games. Glad to see that a couple of the games are being streamed by the ICC. Hopefully this is something we can expect more of in the future.