• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ryder soon back in NZ colours?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't be surprised if we do see him back in the T20 or ODI side for NZ at some point.

However would be very surprised if he holds a place in the team long term without *something* intervening, or if he plays another test for NZ.

BeeGee

International Captain
^ Without wishing to be cynical, his attitude has sounded positive prior to his previous 3-4 returns. As big a Ryder fan as I am.....this should be his final chance, period.
He's already had several final chances and as far as I'm concerned I never want to see him play for NZ ever again.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just good he able to play at any level after what happened. Hope that was a wake up call and he makes the most of his undoubted talent. Not holding my breath though.

Blain

U19 Captain
Alot of people think because he scores so quickly, he isnt a test player. Look at his FC record, it ****s all over anything else. Although he would need to be eased back in over the summer with limited overs stuff.

I would love to see him at No 5 in all forms of the game. Would really add another dimension to the team, and his medium pacers are also of value.

ODI

Guptill
McCullum
Williamson
Taylor
Ryder
Anderson

Yes please.